$100K — $150K *
At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. Do you want the opportunity to contribute, grow and learn every day? We’re looking to hire individuals who are enthusiastic and eager to contribute to driving results that matter whether you are developing code for a public-facing website, or ensuring that our latest deployment is bug-free.
Do you enjoy working with amazing people? If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked 7th in the 2016 Washington Post Top Workplaces.
You can be a DevOps Engineer, but at REI your experience contributes to a mission. Influence the solution!
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
Solution and Drive modernization of enterprise Java Systems and evolve our DevOps Continuous Delivery (CI\CD) Practices
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
• 5 years in Build Automation using Maven, Ant, TFS
• Excellent UNIX/LINUX tools/utilities, scripting, and basic administration skills
• High-Comfort Level with Virtualization using Vagrant, Docker, VMware
• Used AWS Services like EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, IAM, CLI, CloudFormation
• Strong organizational, communication skills, and detail oriented focus
• Experience Programming in JAVA including familiarity with modern Java frameworks including Spring, Hibernate, Jersey/REST preferred
• Experience in designing tests using frameworks like Junit, Cucumber preferred
• AWS certification highly desirable
Valid through: 9/7/2020
$80K — $100K
2 days ago
$130K — $180K + $39K — $54K bonus
2 days ago