The DevSecOps Engineer will help establish standards, develop workflow processes, and ensure that all Carbon Health infrastructure, systems, and services meet the highest standards of efficiency and performance. Ensure that all infrastructure, systems, and services are secure, compliant, scalable, and highly available.
What You'll Do
- Drive improvements to our healthcare compliance practices
- Define standards for all systems and services, and enforce standards through automation.
- Maintain and scale infrastructure for our core API services and applications; including managing, monitoring, and scaling our infrastructure, and managing our cloud and 3rd party service vendors
- Provide innovative ways to improve the tooling and experience provided for engineering staff
- 6+ years overall systems engineering experience in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years of experience with Linux systems administration
- 4+ years of hands-on operational experience in a high-volume or critical production web service environment
- Familiarity with systems and configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Capistrano, etc).
- Understanding of the TCP/IP networking stack (IP addressing, routing, HTTP(S), etc).
- Extensive experience with enterprise monitoring systems like Nagios.
- Experience operating large production infrastructures within AWS cloud.
- Experience working within highly secured environments and working with PCI/DSS or HIPAA compliance requirements.