$80K — $100K *
What You’ll Get to Do
Be part of a high-performing, multi-disciplinary team supporting rapid and innovative prototype development of warfighting capabilities that increase lethality, survivability, and warfighter effectiveness in support of the Air Force Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (AF TENCAP) mission to exploit national systems, educate warfighters, and influence development of future requirements. As a member of the team you will integrate with cross-functional teams to conduct research, design, development, prototyping, systems engineering, integration, testing and evaluation, transitioning, and training across multiple technology areas to include: Geolocation and Tagging, Tracking, Locating; Sensor, Data Fusion, and Dissemination; Unconventional / Asymmetric Warfare / Support to Special Operations; Situational Awareness; Cyberspace and Spectrum Warfare Operations; Air Superiority; Command, Control and Spectrum Utilization; Real-Time/Near Real Time Large Data Analytics and Virtualization. Projects in the portfolio will range in quantity, scope, duration, and complexity. Projects are designed to transition to warfighters and/or national intelligence agencies for operational use, sustainment and appropriate acquisition Programs of Record for further development.
More About the Role
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have
What We Can Offer You
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
Valid through: 9/2/2020