The Adobe Platform Team is looking for a Security engineer to protect and secure large fleets of container-based infrastructure across Adobe and its products.
This group deploys Adobe-wide software and infrastructure technology, promoting containerization, clusterization, and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD). We build tools, processes, and workflows that connect and empower hundreds of internal development teams.
About the Team
- We’re building the platform to run Adobe's web, big data, and machine learning services.
- Our team of 40+ people work in smaller groups of 3-5 developers. This allows us to be agile while working as part of a larger organization.
- We're globally distributed but remain intimate. The group is in India, Romania, New York City, Lehi, and San Jose just to name a few.
- Our product and teams are growing quickly. Though we are established, in production, and iterating, there are plenty of challenges to overcome, decisions to be made, and new development to do.
Some of the technologies we work with:
- Skills: Linux, networking, system-level security, distributed systems, threat modeling, organisational change
- Languages: Python, Ruby, bash/shell, Node
- Platforms: AWS, Azure
- DSL: CloudFormation, ARM, Heat templates
- Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Flatcar Container Linux, Grsecurity, SELinux, Prometheus, Splunk, Troposphere, databases, caches, queues.
- Maintain and improve infrastructure, container, and some service-level security on the Adobe Cloud Platform.
- Work hand-in-hand with Adobe's security arm, ASSET, on tracking, coordinating, and prioritizing security tasks.
- Work hand-in-hand with Adobe Compliance team, TGRC.
- Work with internal and third-party auditors to convey security controls and resolve audit findings
- Work with internal development teams to supervise and complete security fixes and feature-work commitments
- Work with vendors to integrate state of the art security controls into production environments
- Perform threat modeling of sophisticated environments.
- Debug complicated distributing computing challenges.
- Incident response, triaging, and investigation of security incidents
- Act as a key partner on features and improvements.
- Work with development and client teams in production-level environments.
What you need to succeed:
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced environment utilizing cutting edge tools.
- Production experience with one or more public cloud providers
- Solid understanding of cloud security controls and services, such as AWS and Azure IAM and KMS
- Interest in securing robust, scalable, fault-tolerant systems
- Experience with programming and scripting in operations environments
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements (e.g. PCI, HIPAA)
- Desire to be responsible for the full lifecycle of a project from concept to completion
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Bonus: project management skills