$100K — $150K *
REI Systems has delivered innovative solutions that empower people and impact millions of lives since 1989. Our 500+ problem-solving technologists and consultants are passionate about modernizing the government to fulfill their missions more effectively. Our customers include Government Operations, Homeland Security, Health, Science, Financial Services, and State, Local, and Nonprofits. We take a Mindful Modernization approach in providing Application Modernization, Data Analytics, Grants Management, Small Business Innovation Research Programs, and Advisory Services. Delivering domain experts, management consultants, and best-fit technologies through agile execution, along with a commitment to customer service is the REI Way.
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are looking for an experienced cloud architect to design and implement innovative cloud solutions for our Federal customers. The successful candidate will have knowledge of the Federal Government Cloud Smart strategy and organizing principles that align business objectives and strategies within IT strategy and execution. The candidate will provide guidance to direct enterprise cloud transformation efforts and advise customers on cloud and emerging technologies.
Other similar professional duties may be assigned as needed
• Experience with Federal agency or enterprise level cloud strategy and implementation
• Experience with cloud procurements, migrations, optimizations and performance measurements
• Experience advising IT leaders and C-suite executives based on previous related experience, industry best practices, current trends, and lessons learned from other public sector initiatives
• Experience conducting open-source research, analyzing policies, and performing data analysis,
• Minimum of 7 years of professional experience working in various phases of cloud projects
• Good knowledge of AWS cloud network and services (e.g.: VPC / EC2 / Docker / Kubernetes / Availability Zones / Scaling / RDS / SQS / SNS )
• MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
• Cloud trainings or certifications from major providers such as AWS and Azure.
• Agile engineering principles, Scrum agile trainings or certifications
Valid through: 11/30/2020