Geocent provides incentives when you refer your friends and family to us.
- Document processes and services for use by cloud application development teams.
- Participates in Agile process to develop tasking, describe technical solutions, and test deployed systems.
- Researches problems discovered by quality reviews and develops solutions.
- Leverages scripting and other automation tasks to manage infrastructure.
- Provides inputs to technical assessments related to the cost, efficiency, and security posture of a system.
- Develops system infrastructure testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Identifies creative solutions to improve system and product offerings.
- Collaborates with technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation.
- Coordinates with project work teams to ensure adherence to policies, achievement of quality targets and delivery on schedule milestones.
- Required Bachelor's or Associate Degree in engineering or scientific discipline
- Minimum of 7+ years’ related IT experience should include IT Generalist, Systems Administration, Software Engineering, DevOps/DevSecOps Engineering, CI/CD, Build & Release, SRE, Operations Engineering, Systems Integration Engineering, and/or Cloud Administration
- 2+ years of experience with DevSecOps
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with 2 or more of the following: Jenkins, Gitlab
- 2+ years of major cloud provider experience, ideally with AWS, ideally within GovCloud
- 2+ years Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS ECS, or Fargate is required
- US Citizenship is required - Must have or be able to obtain an Active DoD Secret security clearance.