Who you are:
You are an experienced DevOps Engineer with extensive CentOS systems experience. You thrive in roles that allow you to work on high-profile projects that have visibility across the company. You can improvise and approach issues from multiple angles to produce effective solutions. You enjoy engaging in debates on technical aspects, using those interactions to build relationships and never losing your poise. You work through problems with a “get it done” attitude to reach resolutions.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with the replacement of a legacy sFTP OpenSSH-based service with an "Out of the Box" Managed File Transfer product
- Automating builds using different versions of Chef
- Developing Python code
- Working and building libraries, interaction, and building APIs
- Producing documentation, working with Jira, Confluence, etc.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Previous experience with CentOS 6.9-7x
- Knowledge of network, VIPS, flows, protocols, and IPAM
- Understanding of security with regards to encryption, keys, OpenSSH
- Gluster and Illumio experience
- MFT/SFTP experience is a big plus