People, productivity and security are the forefront of our mission on the InfraSec team. We actively collaborate with our teams and stakeholders to maintain and improve our services and performance. Our team achieves all this by working with teammates that: are tenacious about engineering velocity and security; continually seek self improvement; experiment with new technologies and concepts.
Why this role?
- Work with Amazing People. You will work with others that value collaboration and seek to help each other grow and succeed. Team-up with workmates that have the same passions as you and have fun while doing it.
- You Make a Difference. We don't expect you to just come in and only work on issues/projects. You will be able to actively contribute in laying out team goals and roadmap.
- We Value Development. No matter what level you're at, there's always room for growth personally and within the company. We provide the means for you to accomplish both with mentoring and education/conference stipends.
- Join us at an exciting time. We've tripled our business in the last year and we aren't planning on slowing down any time soon
What will you do as a DevOps Engineer, Infrastructure & Security at Curology?
- You’ll partner with our Product and Platform Engineering teams in building, optimizing and securing our infrastructure and development workflows.
- Help implement monitoring and alerting for our infrastructure, services and applications.
- Document infrastructure, policies and procedures; including changes to that which currently exists.
- Continually investigate new tools and practices that will help developer productivity.
- Participate in on-call rotation to ensure that our customers and staff have access to Curology with little downtime.
You might be a good fit if you...
- Have a passion for managing, monitoring and optimizing the infrastructure and security of production applications and processes.
- Configure and deploy highly available and secure infrastructure with tools like Ansible or Terraform.
- Use tools/services such as CircleCI, Travis, and Jenkins to increase the agility of application integrations.
- Have managed and/or deployed Kubernetes clusters. You also have experience with Cloud services like AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Find a way to automate with your favorite programming language anything you have to do more than once.