$80K — $100K *
We are seeking a strong devops Software Engineer to help support our newest cloud offerings, develop new software features, automate workflows, and maintain smooth cloud operations for new cloud server technologies for Microsoft Azure. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and new technology and understand what it takes to onboard and maintain systems in a zero-downtime environment. You will learn about state-of-the-art hardware automated workflows, hardware, and software features, and how to deliver and support new cloud functionality that takes advantage of the newest available technologies to delight our customers. If being part of Azure Compute excites you, come talk to us and work with us to build the future of cloud computing!
The cloud is at the core of Microsoft's future, and the Azure Compute Onefleet Team is at the core of Microsoft's cutting-edge cloud platform hardware and integration. We are a growing team responsible for delivering the computing platform of tomorrow for Microsoft Azure. As a devops Software Engineer working in our team, your mission will be to help evaluate, prototype, enable, deploy, and support the newest innovative compute technologies in the Microsoft cloud to ensure unparalleled computing performance, reliability, and value to our customers.
• 2+ years of experience in developing and testing software
• Proficient on at least one scripting language (PowerShell, Perl, Python, etc)
• Basic C programming required.
• Ability to handle periodic live service on-call responsibilities and work in dev-ops mode
• Demonstrated track-record of self-directed execution..
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related field/degree, and/or equivalent work experience
• Experience in cloud devops for production systems is a plus
• Experience with networking performance is a plus
• Experience with hardware or storage is a plus
Valid through: 7/11/2020