Job Description Summary
Responsible for the design, development, modification, testing, adaption, and/or implementation of short- and long-term software solutions to business and technology needs. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Works independently in a fast paced environment on issues of the highest complexity.
Essential Job Functions
- Leads software design services typically in a defined highly complex project(s)
- Create Application Architecture and Design
- Conducts a wide range of highly complex quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Reviews and develops improvements to system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Establishes improvements to increase efficiency
- Develops software policies, standards and procedures
- Revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
Other Job Duties
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
- Mentors engineers
- Manages tasks of team of engineers and their delivery
- Coordinates and communicates applications support activities with key stakeholders
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.