Job Description Summary
Responsible for the design, development, modification, testing, adaption, and/or implementation of short- and long-term software solutions to business and technology needs. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Works independently in a fast paced environment on issues of the highest complexity.
Essential Job Functions
- Leads software design services typically in a defined highly complex project(s)
- Create Application Architecture and Design
- Conducts a wide range of highly complex quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Reviews and develops improvements to system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Establishes improvements to increase efficiency
- Develops software policies, standards and procedures
- Revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
Other Job Duties
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
- Mentors engineers
- Manages tasks of team of engineers and their delivery
- Coordinates and communicates applications support activities with key stakeholders
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.