8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title : DevOps
Location : Charlotte, NC/ Plano, TX
Job Type : Full time
• Daily execution of build ops in an automated and continuous process
• Pre-prod and production environments
• Hands-on design, build, deployment and support of code
• Compiling code to move into test environments via automated processes
• managing continuous build, test and deploy processes
• branching code
• Troubleshoot build and deploy failures, and facilitate resolution
• Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment
• Communicate status frequently to product teams and engineering program managers.
• Document any new process or update an existing wiki page
· 5+ years of strong experience with Middleware including Web sphere, JBOSS, Apache, IBM HTTP.
· Experience with build and deploy support in a large, corporate environment – preferably within financial industry.
· Team player that likes to work closely with Support, Development, and Engineering groups.
· Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
· Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively across various business and technical groups.
· Ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
Position Title: DevOps
Location: Pennington, NJ/ Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full time
Minimum overall 8years’ experience
- 4+ years industry experience in DevOps architecture related to Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions & Platform Automation
- At least 2years of system level architectureexperience is a plus. Preferably in linux, windows flavors
- Excellent knowledge of these scriptinglanguages:
- Configuration & Integration level skills in the following tools:
o Ansible Tower
o IBM uBuild
- Architected solution and deep expertise on Cloud
o PaaS (Cloud Foundry, OpenShift)
o Environment automation using Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Must have implemented DevOps practices/tools in areas such as continuous integration, environment automation, release automation, virtualization, infra as a code, metrics tracking
- Should have directly worked on creating enterprise level operating models, architecture options
- Experienceworking with remote/offshore teams is a huge plus
Strong hands-on expertise in …
- • Jenkins 2.x architecture, plugins, scale, scripting
- • Ansible architecture, playbooks, scripting
- • Scripting with Groovy, Bash/Shell, PERL, PowerShell, YAML
- Strong experience in …
- • Enterprise/large scale implementations
- • Patterns-based/template-based approach
- • Implementing best-practices at scale