Who is Equifax
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally.
- Leading one or more DevOps teams in the delivery of highly transactional systems with the highest standards of quality. The manager will be expected to have a hands-on approach within the entire technology process.
- Ensuring rapid resolution of production and operational issues.
- Identifying, recruiting, developing, and retaining a team of engineers.
- The ability to diplomatically handle roadblocks giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership, understanding that the best managers serve their teams.
What makes you a great fit for this role
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM major or equivalent work experience
- You have over 10 years of experience building and supporting customized environments, with over 3 years of experience leading dispersed teams across the organization
- You have at least 3 years of experience with building and maintaining secure infrastructure in Google Cloud or another other cloud provider (AWS or Azure)
- Cloud experience should include Infrastructure as a service, microservice architecture, automation, containerization, and orchestration
- You have an advanced level experience in securing environments, applications and data
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- A real passion for and the ability to learn new technologies
What will make you stand out above the rest
- Experience with a Cloud Managed Service
- Experienced working in a LAMP environment.