We are looking for DevOps Lead Engineer/Manager for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: DevOps Lead Engineer/Manager
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Client is looking for a talented DevOps Lead Engineer/Manager to lead our DevOps team.
- You will have an opportunity to drive positive change in the environment by managing some of the latest technologies in the industry.
- You will be a part of a community that focusses on Agile process improvements supported by advanced technologies.
- Your role as a change leader will involve building a high-performing DevOps team, partnering withother technologists in IT and the business to drive our digital transformation.
- If you are an individual who is passionate about technology and works well in a collaborative high energy Agile environment then this role is right for you.
Key Responsibilities for this Role:
- Developing 'Idealized' automated CI/CD processes, and working with teams to implement those processes in Client?s DevOps technology stack
- Configure build servers to execute the CI/CD processes in a clear, maintainable manor, with high-visibility into the build, test, and deployment phases
- Work with application teams to help them adopt continuous build, inspection, testing and deployment
- Help to configure DevOps stack with regards to performance monitoring, analytics, and audit-ability
- Participate in all aspects of DevOps Engineering and promote industry standard methodologies in DevOps Engineering
- Commit to ensuring maximum uptime and optimal performance for customers in our Production environment
- Prioritize, rapidly assess and remediate production level issues and lower region issues
- Work with the Development, project/product management organizations to align projects, releases, patches, and other efforts
- Develop and maintain installation, configuration and operations procedures
- Manage a group of highly motivated DevOps engineers and systems administrators
- Manage vendor relationships, supportcontracts and licensing Information Classification: General
- Work collaboratively and knowledge share with other divisions and corporate counterparts to foster the mindset of continuous improvement across the environment