We are looking for DevOps Lead for our client in ??Bothell, WA
Job Title: ????DevOps Lead
Job Location: Bothell, WA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Take ownership of the application and lead the team by working with management, development, support teams to ensure the smooth operation of the application.
- Configuration management, including support of servers, load balancers, ssl certificates, configuration settings and troubleshooting.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool for Continuous Integration and deployment with version controller tools like GIT.
- Design CI/CD processes in the context of a Jenkins orchestration, including the usage of automated build, test/QA, and deployment tools. Experience with pipeline as code will be a plus.
- Experience with Groovy will be a plus.
- Configure jobs and pipelines using Jenkins and troubleshoot problems arising from Build failures or Test failures
- Build continuous delivery (CD) pipelines for users, Promotions
- Work with Jenkins script console, CLI and web UI, Security features, Plugins, Rest API, Notifications, distributed builds, CI/CD pipeline functionality, Fingerprints, Artifacts, Alerts
- Implement KPIs, metrics, Plugins for code coverage/test coverage, Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Extensive experience with Groovy, Python and Unix shell scripting.