$100K — $150K *
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
Corporate and Funding Technology is comprised of three primary areas: Operations & Risk, Corporate and Client Financing.
- Operations & Risk helps the Firm’s businesses while maintaining a strong risk profile. The group includes Operations, Funding, Finance and Risk Technology.
- Corporate improves our operating environment and is made up of Legal, Compliance & Corporate Governance, Digital & Corporate Communications and Human Resources Technology groups.
- Client Financing platforms provide technology and service to our hedge fund and Asia high-net-worth clients. Groups include Prime Brokerage, Private Wealth Management Asia and Counterparty Risk Technology.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineering specialist to join our team to manage the day to day production support for Prime Brokerage Finance & Client Reporting application suites covering Europe, North America & Asia regions. This role will also involve automating tasks that need manual intervention as part of incident and problem management.
- Monitor, resolve system errors, disruptions. Document resolution. Manage Incident as per ITIL lifecycle. Liaise with upstream data providers to resolve issues. Respond to and solve inquiries and operations requested by users. Document, Review, handling and resolution steps for support scenarios.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application, databases and network.
- Prepare and present stability reports and presentations. Analyze Alert and Stability trends and make recommendations. Investigate root cause of the issues, Inform and educate developers about the cause so that developers and mitigate the root cause.
- Automate (1) Resolution of common problems (2) Routine investigations (3) Routine user requests using scripts or available programming platform. Lead reliability or business driven projects. Perform reliability engineering.
- Implement best practices for building successful monitoring and alerting systems
- Participate in on-call rotation and periodic conference calls with other specialists from other time zones.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ plus experience in Production support, automation, scripting and ITIL practice
- Good working knowledge of distributed systems on Linux & Windows platforms
- Strong technical, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience on supporting three tier architecture which includes exposure to databases such IBM DB2, Sybase, Mongo, GreenPlum, KDB etc.
- Hands on experience in one of the scripting languages – Shell/ Perl / Python
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and willingness to take ownership
- Problem solving mindset and solution enabler
- Professional ownership of issues
- Knowledge of messaging layer: MQ / CPS / XML
- Knowledge of SFTP/Comet
- Familiar with JIRA, ServiceNow, GIT, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with application monitoring tools such as AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Grafana, Splunk
- Knowledge on scheduling tools such as AutoSys, cron
Valid through: 6/15/2021
$100K — $150K
17 days ago