Are you passionate about new technologies and especially automation, and you want to be part of a development team in constant search of innovation in a warm, relaxed and stimulating environment?
We are looking for a teammate like you!
Join an Agile and ambitious team that is determined to always improve and develop innovative applications within our platform that helps broadcasters, podcasters and online music services to maximize their revenues.
- Implement continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) best practices.
- Develop and maintain applications to automate manual operational tasks as well as create real-time production platform monitoring tools and reports.
- Assist in the development of performance tuning and capacity planning processes.
- Help developers take advantage of their tools to make their lives easier.
- Recommend certain technological choices in our communities of practice and be able to support them.
- Participate in our Triton Days to experiment with new technologies promoting innovation in some of our products.
You are an excellent candidate if:
- You have more than 5 years of experience with distributed microservices in a DevOps context.
- You master certain integration, continuous deployment and configuration tools (Bamboo, Bitbucket Pipelines, Ansible).
- You have in-depth knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker) and orchestrators (Mesos, Marathon, Kubernetes).
- You are familiar with cloud platforms (AWS) and infrastructure automation (Terraform).
- You have a solid experience in programming in scripting language (ex: Python).
- You have already worked with UNIX / Linux environments and with monitoring tools such as Datadog, Cloudwatch, EFK or New Relic.
- You have a deep understanding of Agile Continuous Delivery.
- You have a good sense of analysis and you are able to communicate your ideas.