The DevOps Engineer,Sr will be responsible for leading and coordinating Infrastructure and business projects from a technology perspective, ensuring that infrastructure development activities are consistent with the direction set by best practices and standards at Fiserv.
As a DevOps Engineer, Sr, you can look forward to:
- Providing support for the efficient resolution of IT infrastructure related incidents, service requests and update service desk management systems accordingly.
- Responding to application support customer concerns which involve fixing technical issues and resolving data/configuration issues
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams across disparate groups to resolve client support customer concerns
- Creating/Maintaining documentation for operational procedures as required
- Providing after-hours and on-call support for client service delivery
- Creating and maintaining Continuous/Integration and Continuous/Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines to automata deployments.
- Creating and maintaining our applications in a Cloud Computing environment using AWS, Apigee PCF, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to review software improvements and provide design feedback
- Collaborating with peers on sophisticated projects as required (e.g. data center modifications, build-out for DR sites.)
- Serving as a liaison between infrastructure operations and the vendors to address performance issues or problem analysis and see them through to resolution
- Coordinating performance analysis, recommendations, and improvements within the hosting infrastructure
- Demonstrating ability to capture requirements in close cooperation with Product and other non-technical staff
- Reviewing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years experience in Systems Architecture/ Application Integrations/ Application Support/ Application Deployments.
- Demonstrable experience with Software Configuration Managements and DEVOPS tools (GIT, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Experience with SDLC, Agile development and Waterfall methodologies
- Hands on experience in UNIX & shell scripting.
- Demonstrable experience implementing web services and web service interfaces using WSDL, XSD, XML, SOAP/REST frameworks and technologies
- Strong user/admin experience with Linux/Unix command line
- Solid experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Expertise in networking protocols, networking and routing strategies
- Expertise in reviewing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.