Do you want to lead the design, development, and delivery of creative DevOps and cloud solutions while working on team-based projects? Would you like to help fuel a growing software engineering culture at the best consulting firm in the world?
Join Slalom and help build strategies and systems to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. If you are invigorated by new challenges, seek out new learning opportunities, lead from the front, challenge the status quo, and develop the skills of team members through technical and professional mentoring.
- Take ownership of key architecture decisions
- Design, build, test, and deploy highly scalable and resilient cloud-based applications on private and public clouds
- Developed deep expertise with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or OpenStack
- Knowledgeable in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach
- 5+ years of progressively responsible software engineering and DevOps experience.
- Experience designing and implementing end to end Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Deep AWS experience in a production environment (e.g. network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies).
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution
- Previous consulting experience is highly preferred
Job Number: JO-1710-1894