- Take ownership of key architecture decisions
- Designed, built, tested, and deployed highly scalable and resilient cloud-based applications on private and public clouds
- Developed deep expertise with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or OpenStack
- Knowledgeable in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach
- 5+ years of progressively responsible software engineering and DevOps experience.
- Experience designing and implementing end to end Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Deep AWS, Azure, or Google public cloud experience in a production environment (e.g. network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies).
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution.