SimCorp develops, sells and delivers award-winning software solutions to the financial sector that mitigate risk, enable growth and cut costs. One of our core product lines is the SimCorp Coric Client Communications Platform which automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs and other client communications. Coric is used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience.
Coric Reporting and Coric Engage are two, standalone solutions. Coric Engage is the digital client portal, made available as SaaS and based on advanced cloud native technologies running in Microsoft Azure public cloud. Coric Reporting is the automated content and reporting solution made available to our clients as PaaS and runs on Azure IaaS technology.
As a global company with more than 200 clients worldwide, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with solutions that help customers perform the many tasks needed to achieve competitive advantage in today’s international financial markets. SimCorp has approximately 2,000 employees and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen Stock Exchange. For
This is an exciting role working in Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS) Delivery and will provide an opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies in a DevOps, agile culture at an ambitious and growing company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will work within XaaS Delivery (XD), reporting to the Coric Service Delivery Manager and their primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provision, configure and manage Azure Cloud IaaS and PaaS resources via development source code as opposed to manual or UI-driven configuration management. i.e. Everything-as-Code.
- Manage configuration files in a code repository to establish parameters and settings for Coric applications and system environments. I.e. Configuration-as-Code.
- Provide incident handling to investigate and diagnose issues impacting the code pipeline. Implement and deploy code changes to resolve issues and recover from service outages.
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders to develop, test and release code to;
- Fix issues found in the operation of our solutions
- Support our application upgrade automation
- Deliver new features and functionality for our services
- Collaborate closely with operations staff to build trust, rapport and an understanding of operational challenges faced day-to-day.
- Be proactive and seek out opportunities to increase and improve the level of automation in our service.
- Assist with project planning and provide input to project management decisions.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Coric Reporting Tech Stack / Environment: Microsoft Windows Server, .NET, IIS, SQL Server, PowerShell. Microsoft Azure IaaS.
Coric Engage Tech Stack / Environment: BLOB Storage, Azure Kubernetes, Data Factory, Azure SQL, PowerBI. Microsoft Azure PaaS.
- Experience in Infrastructure, Azure Service Development and Operations and able to write everything-as-Code in Azure Resource Management (ARM) templates.
- Familiar with code hosting, collaboration and experience of services such as GIT, Visual Studio Team Services, Azure DevOps or other source control management systems.
- Understand and appreciate the value of automated testing.
- Very strong PowerShell skills are required. Able to work with Azure PowerShell cmdlets to manage Azure resources and also with custom modules and functions used in a continuous delivery pipeline that deploys and maintains Coric applications. Including PowerShell DSC.
- Confident working with DevOps best practices such as Infrastructure-as-Code and Configuration-as-Code to manage different aspects of operating environments.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Azure Public Cloud and have experience with some or all of the following Azure services:
- Log Analytics
- Application Insights
- BLOB Storage
- Data Factory
- Azure SQL DB (PaaS)
- AAD & Identity Management/Governance
- ARM Templates (JSON)
- Virtual Machines
- Key Vaults
- Load balancers
- VNET, subnets, NICs and route tables
- Public IP addressing
- Azure backup and Azure Site Recovery
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible or Terraform.
- Experience with Harness CI/CD beneficial.
- Network experience including firewall and VPN management would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- ITIL (preferably v4) IT Service Management processes.
- Service Desk solutions such as RemedyForce, ServiceNow, JIRA or similar.