? C++ Build experience with focus on Development methods, Development tools, Quality process and Tools, Build process and Tools, Compilers and CI concepts and pipelines.
- 5+ years of experience in development operations or systems administration
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services in the cloud (AWS/EC2, Google, etc.)
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing Jenkins and/or TeamCity CI servers and slaves, plugins, and integrations
- Experience installing, configuring and managing Gerrit, Crucible, or other code review tools
- Extremely comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting, git
- Expertise in performing and automating systems administration tasks using two or more of Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Fabric
- Familiar with virtual machines such as VMWare and VirtualBox, and containers such as Docker and LXC
- Experience installing and configuring a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis
- Expertise with one or more programming languages, such as C, C++, C#, Ruby, Python
- Experience with software development and testing, and familiarity with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development (TDD/BDD), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with embedded systems and physical hardware
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Strong communication skills and the desire to teach and mentor other engineers with varying domains of expertise
? PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: Problem solver, good communicator (should be able to listen, understand, articulate the problem and propose solution) can work with a team with minimum guidance.
Experience : 5 ? 12 years of experience