We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will leverage your experience to deploy RSI’s products across environments, collaborate with cross functional teams and automate processes. Join our infrastructure group to continue RSI’s mission is to streamline government operations and improve citizen services through the delivery of transformative technologies.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Continue to keep the lights on (day-to-day administration)
- Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Immediate authorization to work in the US
- 3+ years DevOps experience
- Experience with DevOps tools such as GIT, Jenkins, TFS, Azure DevOps, Selenium, Docker etc.
- Strong understanding of DevOps concepts - Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, Continuous testing, Deployment, Infrastructure Monitoring and Configuration
- Experience with Azure Cloud platform
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills