We are looking for an experienced DeVops professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes for one of the largest Apps in the world. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
We offer an outstanding salary/benefits/PTO package. We have an excellent work environment with plenty of room to grow!
DevOps Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the Development team, Program Owner and Development Senior Manager to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company
- Be part of an On-Call support rotation
- Application Insights
- App Services
- Service Bus/Event Hub
- Blob Storage
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Key Vault
- Server-less Computing/Azure Functions
- Azure Virtual Network
- CI/CD (Jenkins Preferred)
- Business Analysis/QA
- Test Plan Creation
- Test Coverage Evaluation and Planning
- MS SQL
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Minimum two (2) years working experience with Microsoft .Net (MVC, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server).
- Minimum two (2) years experience with SOA architectures and REST API's.
- Minimum two (2) years working experience with SQL Server or other advanced level databases.
- Minimum two (2) years experience with Azure and Jenkins
- Minimum two (2) years experience with Grafana
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience working in an Agile/Rally development cycle preferred.