Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
- You will build and maintain new CI system for in-house applications (.Net, Java, etc ).
- You will build and maintain one-touch-deploy systems for in-house applications.
- Create and maintain automated systems for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Apply the latest industry advancements to improve infrastructure reliability, scalability, performance, and repeatability of setup and deployment.
- Work on multiple tasks in support of one or more projects that require a singular area of expertise.
- Work as a project team member, or independently on small projects.
- Create and maintain monitoring and alerting solutions to ensure that any unexpected issues are promptly identified and escalated.
- Work collaboratively as a team player to develop mutually acceptable solutions among Development, Information Technology and Product Teams.
- Solve problems and provide support, taking responsibility to make decisions when appropriate.
- Understand applications from a technical architecture and business goals perspective to apply DevOps best practices.
- Creative entrepreneur. You have a constant drive to make things better; you question the status quo and approach common challenges with creativity and constructive criticism. You have skills to clearly and convincingly share ideas in a way that adapts to your audience, regardless of function, level, or expertise.
- Critical, big-picture thinker. You have a constant thirst for knowledge and the ability to credibly share it with others, whether internally or externally. You are analytical, evaluating logic-based details while always considering and problem-solving for the sake of the big picture.
- Self-starter. You are proactive, self-motivated, and able to push work, start initiatives, and provide ideas independently in a team environment.
- Adaptable multi-tasker. You are highly organized and flexible. You know how to manage expectations and are able to thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environments and successfully adapt to a variety of tasks.
- Work with dev and leadership team to incorporate security tools and scans into build chain.
- Work with teams to manage, backup and maintain MS SQL, PostgreSQL database systems.
- Work with teams on application performance monitoring systems.
- Work with teams on uptime & reliability alerting systems.
- Work with teams to install and deploy critical updates to production systems
- Participate in on-callsupport of systems for 24/7 operations
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to share insights and expectations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues, both locally and remote.
- Bachelor's degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field or the equivalent work and/or military experience.
- We seek 2+ years of experience with JetBrains TeamCity: create, maintain and monitor continuous integrations using TeamCity.
- We seek 2+ years of experience with Jenkins: create, maintain and monitor continuous integrations using Jenkins.
- We seek 2+ years of experience with Selenium testing tools.
- You will possess prior experience with DevOps monitoring tools along with 3-5 years of programming experience with Microsoft .Net and Java.
- You will have experience with create, maintain and monitor continuous delivery and deployments.
- Prior experience with Git-based and TFS source control.
- You bring strong experience with managing Linux based systems; managing Windows based systems; scripting in a Linux shell environment.
- We seek strong experience with running, patching, and backing-up database systems along with knowledge of an Agile team environment and process.
- Experience with basic networking systems such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, SMTP.
- Experience with Microsoft Infrastructure: setup, configuration and monitoring:
- Windows Servers 2012+ (including administration of Internet Information Services - IIS).
- SQL Server 2008+ - Database Installation, Configuration, Administration.
- Experience working in applications, systems or IT operations.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- We seek working knowledge of two or more programming languages.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and rapidly growing environment.
- Experience with Public Cloud Infrastructure (Azure or AWS).