Do you have a passion for Cloud infrastructure and SaaS applications that run on Amazon Web Services? Do you enjoy both scripting and automation using configuration management tools such as Puppet or Ansible? If so, PBworks is looking for you to be the architect of our cloud based infrastructure.
What we are looking for:
- Linux administration experience
- Understanding of networking principles, load balancers, firewalls, DNS, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services technologies such as EC2, CloudFormation, RDS, and S3
- Ability to Automate everything, we are looking for an expert in configuration management tools such as Puppet/Ansible
- Infrastructure design for high availability in the cloud
- Scaling for a multi-tier LAMP application
- Databases, understand how to administer and tune relational database clusters (we use MySQL)
- Some coding experience in a scriptinglanguage a plus (we use PHP)
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Stock options
- Kitchen stocked with free espresso, soda, snacks & lunches
- Work from home Thursdays
- Offsites & trips
- Relocation assistance available (!)