$80K — $100K *
We are looking for talented DevOps engineer who will assist in implementing the DevOps vision within our organization. This is an excellent opportunity for a DevOps engineer to work with cutting-edge Infrastructure as a Service and other AWS clouds services.
• Setting up various development, testing automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
• Strive for continuous improvement and build CI/CD Pipelines
• Building automated processes wherever possible.
• Site reliability engineering in container environment.
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
• Monitoring various processes for their adherence to standards and best practices.
• 3+ years of relevant DevOps technical expertise
• 1+ years of experience in AWS DevOps.
• Background in Linux (ubuntu/debian preferred) administration. Understanding of core Linux concepts and technologies (memory/CPU/network/dns (Bind)/disk management and troubleshooting).
• Virtualization experience in a production environment.
• Hands-on experience with AWS, Docker orchestration, Terraform, Ansible and CICD technologies (AWS CodeBuild preferred).
• Knowledge of modern container orchestration platform technologies (Kubernetes preferred).
• Understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery, caching and cloud security best practices.
• Strong sense of urgency; flexible and adaptable; ability to prioritize and multitask independently.
• Willing to take on and learn new technologies.
What we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental, plus more
• Life & Disability
• Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account (FAS)
• 401k – Company Match Available
• Paid Vacation
• An opportunity to grow and learn through personal career development
• And more!
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Valid through: 7/3/2021