Looking for a fun tech company that is forward thinking and always looking to move to the latest tech?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join our team!
In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential!
What does this role entail?
- Work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps manager to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning on Premise, and in AWS.
- Handle code deployments in all environments using Team Foundation, AWS, and Jenkins.
- Merge Code between environments using GIT.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Manage CI and CD tools with team.
What do we need?
- Minimum of three years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus!