$80K — $100K *
Sr. DevOps Engineer will serve as project manager, coach, and mentor as needed.
1. Designs, builds, and maintains Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery infrastructure, tools, and processes, which may include source code branching and packaging, and software build and deployment.
2. Functions as a liaison to developers and other DevOps personnel regarding moderately to highly complex system and environmental requirements and problem resolutions.
3. Supports configuration, documentation, and optimization of cloud infrastructure components.
4. Plans, codes, and tests changes to a cloud infrastructure, which might include adding users, adding permissions, adding or changing workflow processes, or adding entire objects that function like a container to meet business needs.
5. Facilitates ongoing technical support to internal customers, including support for onboarding and migration of software applications into various environments.
6. Provides tool, process, and technical support during all phases of the application lifecycle.
7. Analyzes moderately to highly complex customer business needs, and recommends and implements automated solutions to increase process automation, user experience, and launch of new products and services.
8. Researches new technologies and tools to introduce to the organization to improve the efficiency and agility of software delivery.
9. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
10. Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
• Adheres to the Bank`s attendance policies through regular and prompt attendance.
Education and Experience
• DevOps Engineer: Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years of related work experience
• Sr. DevOps Engineer: Bachelor's degree and a minimum 5 years of related work experience
• Logical analysis
• Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
• Working independently or as part of a team
• Specialized, technical
• Programming languages
• Verbal and written communication
• Deployment patterns (e.g., zero downtime, blue/green deployments, canary releases, etc.)
• Linux/Unix environments and commands (e.g., grep, tail, find, chmod, etc.)
• Code repositories (e.g., Git, Subversion, etc.)
• Cloud technologies and practices• Traditional and cloud infrastructure components and techniques, including virtualization, elasticity, networking, and load balancing
• Provisioning hardware, OS, and infrastructure components
• Secure programing techniques and basic understanding of cryptography and certificates
• Infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform)
• Scripting language experience (e.g., Bash, PowerShell, Groovy, etc.)
• Provisioning tools experience (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, or Chef)
• Python development experience is a plus
• Serveless frameworks (e.g. AWS Lambda, Azure functions, etc.)
• Containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, etc.) Atlassian suite experience is a plus
• Agile and DevOps practices
• Regulations, procedures, and practices of a specific discipline
• Ability to perform independent research
• Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Knowledge Areas - Senior DevOps Engineer
• System tools and administration and methods, including access/password management, build frameworks and tools, containerization technology, artifacts management and tooling, configuration management tools, and automated deployment tools
• Artifact management tools, such as Nexus, NPM, Artifactory
• Orchestration software like Jenkins or Bamboo
• Technical diagramming and process modeling
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) needed for mentoring and knowledge sharing
Valid through: 7/16/2020