A leading investment firm is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Design, maintain, and deliver solutions to improve services and development image
- Coding/scripting services to help automate the development and deployment processes
- Re-engineering processes to optimize environment
- Maintenance configuration of non-technical components
- Ensure any automated process is easy to understand and is scalable
- Minimum of 5+ years’ relevant experience as a DevOps engineer
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong background in Unix/Linux, ideally 7+ years
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experienceworking with Bash and Ruby as scriptinglanguages
- Experience with Logging and Alerting platforms (Logstash/Splunk/Nagios)
- Working knowledge of puppet as a configuration management tool
- Familiarity with Docker, Vagrant, and VirtualBox as a virtualization platforms
- A scripting and troubleshooting guru!
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills: ability to both communicate openly and collaborate with others in a team setting