Our client is a financial services, data and multiformat media company, highly respected in the market for its leading data, managed services, analytics and equitytrading platforms. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their content team in New York.
The firm is undergoing significant internal change and, with a number of development teams hard at work on churning out software components for integration, they will look to you to facilitate automation of workflows, deployment and continuous integration.
- Handle operational aspect of workflow automation for development teams
- Take point of software releases, ensuring that they meet stability and quality requirements
- Enhance alert monitoring within the production environment and issue management
- Detect and correct recurring issues
- Expand our automated toolset, offering new solutions to continuous integrations, testing automation and installations
- Maintain documentation and champion higher standards across the group
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps and managing production environments
- 2 or more years working with a scriptinglanguage (ideally Python)
- 2 or more years working with continuous integration
- Knowledge of best practices within highly available service environments
- 1+ year of working with configuration management tools like Chef, Ansible or Puppet