Our client is a prestigious high performance FinTech company, they currently have plans to aggressively push the envelope of US tradingtechnologies. The technology this firm works with is highly diversified, cutting-edge, challenging, and extremely broad in terms of the exposure it generates for employees. They are currently seeking a talented DevOps Engineer who has experience with C/C++ and will help design and develop new features for their Financial Big Data offering in their New York office. This candidate will be joining a small dynamic team and must be interested in building, configuring and supporting our core and supporting systems.
- Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system (Ubuntu LTS), including basic system administration and a high degree of comfort working from the command line
- Strong experience with version control software and SDLC principles
- Strong programming skills, including experience with development in dynamic programming languages, strong knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Strong working knowledge of Bash and Python
- Experience with (configuration/usage) the following OSS is a plus: Ansible, Docker, OpenLDAP, Jenkins, AWS-cli, ELK
- Experience with AWS (cloud) based infrastructures
- Financial Experience