Our client is currently building a world-class engineering function that will help solve global company’s toughest problems. They are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer with experience in designing CI/CD pipelines, experience in automation and deployment to different environments. The ideal candidate will have technical experience building scalable integrated processes to fulfill the requirements of different software projects which change their technology stack on case to case basis. DevOps Engineers are responsible for design, implementation, and ongoing support of the production services, applications and platform components.
- Must have the ability to integrate, test, implement, and deploy new and existing software application programs.
- Build highly performant CI/CD pipelines
- Automate the change management of the supporting infrastructure
- Ability to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or another related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in technology
- 4+ years’ experience of microservices oriented architecture, Web services standards and best practices.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following change management technologies Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Experience delivering IT and application automation using these automation tools.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Proficiency in Linux administration and scripting using bash
- Proficiency in Java, python is a plus
- Experience working with development best practices.
- Experience in cloud-based environment with PaaS & IaaS.
- Experience with the following technologies
- ELK stack/Splunk.
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL RDBMS (such as MongoDB, Cassandra, SQL, Neo4J) design, and methods for efficiently retrieving data.