Our client, a leading financial services technology leader, is seeking a DevOps Engineer for their Murray Hill, NJ location.
- Design and implement infrastructure, processes, and automation for global complex environments
- Gather requirements, provide design, and implement solutions that align with the defined roadmap
- Document designs, processes, projects, tools, standards and techniques
- Provide ongoing L4 operational support the pre-production and production environments
- 7+ years experience in complex systems design, implementation, and automation
- Experience working on Linux OS (Redhat)
- Experience in scripting/programming (Shells, Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP)
- Proficiency in automation/orchestration/continuous integration
- Proficiency with Infrastructure automation (Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with continuous build and integration tools (Jenkins, Rational).
This role will not accept entry level grads.