Our client is seeking a strong DevOps resource to work at a leading hospitality company in the Miami area. You will be responsible for the administration, building, improvements, troubleshooting and repair for the environment.
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Must have prior experienceworking with Mesosphere DCOS, Docker, and Kafka
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, Beanstalk, etc. and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs.
- Experience with monitoring, metrics, and visualization tools for network, server, and application status
- Experience with hardware and software firewalls, IPS, WAF, and additional security layers (LDAP, SSO, 2Factor)
- Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment.
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQL Server). Bonus points for NoSQL (Cassandra, DynamoDB, Couchbase, Mongo)