Position : DevOps Engineer
Location : Ogden, UT 84401
Position: We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who can help us migrate and automate into a cloud based infrastructure.
What you will be doing: You will be responsible for ownership, setup and improvement of all high-availability environments and all internal IT services. You will lead the conversion of multiple, platforms to Cloud based infrastructure, and will be responsible for driving material cost reductions in all aspects of infrastructure. You will be responsible for leading the infrastructure team and as head of the infrastructure group, you would play a crucial role in product scoping, roadmap and architecture discussions. You will work closely with development to deliver lable automation strategy across infrastructure products and features.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or other technical field.
- Must have 5 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer.
- Minimum of 5 years of infrastructure engineering experience focused on performance and availability solutions.
- Must have experience with managing servers in large-scale, geographically diverse environments.
- Must have Infrastructure automation knowledge such as AWS API automation, Terraform, and CloudFormation.
- Systems automation knowledge such as DSC, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Packer, and Docker.
- Knowledge of continuous integration with Jenkins, Gitlab, and Teamcity.
- General operating system knowledge and ability to question based on how things work.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to build a scalable team, be a teacher/mentor, and fantastic manager of people.
- Ability to multi-task in a highly-dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve with little or no supervision.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with Linux server (CentOS/RedHat).
- Scriptingexperience (Bash/Python).
- Juniper Firewalls (JunOS) and Watchguard Firewall knowledge.
- Experienceworking with Mac OS X, IIS, Apache, and Tomcat.
- MySQL/Percona Databaseexperience.
- Disaster Recovery knowledge.
- File Integrity monitoring (Tripwire).
What you will love about us:
- Competitive salary
- Very stable & challenging work
- Joining a company who highly values their employees
- Casual environment
- Medical, dental, life, disability, generous paid time off, holiday pay
- Bi-monthly massages
- Company celebrations
- Recreational allowance - Yes we pay you to have fun!
- Much more
Required experience: DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer: 5 years
Required license or certification: AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer