Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.Job Description:
Novetta is seeking a DevOps Engineer. The successful candidate will provide support to systems and development activities (Sys/DevOps) related to our infrastructure, our open source/commercial software product(s), and through direct services engagements with clients. Responsibilities include:
In this role, you will use the latest open source tools and applications in physical, virtual and container-based environments on AWS or in client datacenters. Currently, we use JIRA, Jenkins, Docker/Swarm, Slack, AWS, Github, Maven, Webpack, Ansible, Python, and Groovy.Basic Qualifications:
- Ability to configure and deploy physical/virtual server builds.
- Breath Linux shell scripting, and have strong experience with Linux (Redhat mainly) administration.
- Ability to configure and deploy Jenkins, use webhooks, and write build pipelines in Groovy.
- Are familiar with Docker containerization.
- Are familiar with automation tools like Ansible Puppet, Salt, and/or Chef
- Must have desire to learn new skills and work with new technologies.
- Experience working in an engineering or scientific environment.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python
- Experience with developer tools: Jira, git, maven, etc.
- Experience deploying mission critical systems, internal or on customer site.
- Experience optimizing environments for high performance
- Experience with planning for SLA-quality support.
TS/SCI with PolygraphSo, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts-we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success - that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.