We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a focus on scripting, automation, continuous integration and deployment. You will be responsible for utilizing these technologies to migrate applications from on-prem to cloud, improve development cycles, and ensure scalability and reliability. Experience with Windows and Linux, Amazon cloud platforms, source control systems, and configuration management tools is essential.
This is position requires cloud knowledge, scripting and automation skills, communication skills, and a positive attitude. You will not be micro-managed and will be working with a fun, passionate and dedicated DevOps team, which has responsibilities as followings.
- Automation and processes required to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor internal, product and cloud-based applications.
- Coordination with Development/Quality Assurance teams to facilitate experimentation along with functional and load-testing of applications.
- Creation and management of CI/CD processes related to product development and testing.
- Management and support of infrastructure and development applications including architectural design, source code management, and hosted applications.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure successful delivery and implementation of assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud and AWS Certified as a plus
- Experience with scripting and programming, such as Powershell, Python and/or Bash
- Experience with Linux and Windows VMs
- Understanding build and release engineering or configuration management
- Experience with source control tools (Git, Subversion, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools is a big plus
- Understanding of Agile development, continuous deployment and continuous integration
- Experience with SQL Server
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- Willing to work in a fast pace and multitasking environment
- Strong communication and documentation skills