WWE is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. WWE’s PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 180 countries and 25 languages and reaches more than 800+ million homes worldwide! WWE has more than 1 billion social media followers. WWE is the #1 sports channel on YouTube, and the #2 most viewed channel in the world overall.
As Devops Engineer, Media Technology you will build cloud-first environments for optimal scaling that includes CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration, deployment pipeline, and more. You are a firm believer in Infrastructure-As-Code. The role supports the Media Technology engineering pods, providing guidance on cloud architecture, standard methodologies, data migration, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and much more. The ideal candidate is driven by running production grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation. Our environment is dynamic, fast-paced, and lots of fun!
- Build and maintain secure cloud implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, and cloud-ready application architectures
- Maintain security and compliance of our infrastructure within the parameters set forth by our security team
- Work closely with Product Management and Software Engineering to drive excellence in digital products and services
- This is a 24x7 production environment. While we are mindful to have a good work/life balance, you will share on-call duty with other team members
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning and management, using systems like: Jenkins, Ansible Chef, Puppet, AWS CodeStar, GitLab, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and container based environments that can handle scale from small to extremely large / enterprise
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable cloud-based and hybrid system architectures
- Proficient in web server technologies such as configuration of Apache, Nginx, and infrastructure services
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as identity and access management, data protection, encryption, certificate and key management
- AWS Certification
- Agile knowledge
- Experience with PHP and the LAMP tech stack
- CDN configuration and management
As an employee, we provide outstanding benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.