Please review the job details below.
Maxar is currently seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Geospatial Cloud Services team in Westminster, CO. Life with Us
Your focus: We are seeking a cross-functional team member to be embedded with a Development team to assist with CI/CD and Infrastructure Automation. The Geospatial Cloud Services team supports the US Government, Commercial, and International Defense and Intelligence entities by providing a first in class online experience to access petabytes of imagery.
Your Career: We are very serious about professional development and continuing education at Maxar. We offer our team members with the opportunity to define their own career trajectory. Our group has amazing resources to support learning and development. You will work with your manager, or a mentor, to set goals and design a development plan to advance your career.
What We Offer: Time for dedicated professional development, conference attendance, corporate partner and industry training, peer group collaboration, hackathons, as well as paid certifications, education reimbursement and student loan forgiveness.Responsibilities:
- Enhance and maintain a containerized CI/CD pipeline
- Build out Terraform and Cloud Formation Infrastructure as code for AWS and on-premise installations
- Enhance security
- Improve supportability and operationalization of software
- Update and write Python and shell scripts
- Troubleshoot Postgres database issues
- Participate in Agile software process
- Must be U.S. citizen and be willing and able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional working experience
- Minimum of 2 years of DevOps experience
- AWS Experience
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- Experience with Linux and Apache Tomcat
- Experience with container technologies (preferably experience with Docker, Kubernetes)
- Must be comfortable with Python and shell scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team
- Bachelor's degree in technical/engineering or related discipline
- Active Secret clearance or Top Secret clearance
- AWS Architect / DevOps certification
- Experience running and maintaining Github, Artifactory and Vault
- Experience with Terraform and Cloud Formation
- Experience with Helm and Spinnaker
- Experience with Postgres
The compensation range for this position is$89,250 to$148,750 USD annually, dependent on skills and experience. Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.