Today’s consumers expect mobile access to everything and a simple user experience. No one wants to be a “lead” or be put on hold. They want help. Now. Contact At Once! (CAO), a LivePerson Company, makes those instant human connections possible through almost any site or ad with our all-in-one digital messaging platform (chat + text + managed services). We put the personal touch back into the digital world!
What You Will Own?
- Develop and maintain Puppet scripts for the CAO Product House.
- Develop and maintain Production team tools.
- Monitor, maintain, and improve CI system.
- Implement and maintain platform tooling, such as ELK Stack.
- Evaluate new 3rd party Dev Ops and CI tooling.
- Work closely with the Production and R&D teams driving cross-function projects.
- Train Developers on best practices using DevOps tooling.
- Assist with deployments to the production environment.
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining the production environment.
What You Need for Success?
- Must have 3-4 years of experience in a Dev Ops or Software Development role.
- Must have 2-3 years experience with configuration management tooling such as Chef, Puppet Ansible, or SaltStack.
- Must have 2-3 years experience with one or more scriptinglanguages (PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, or Python).
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to learn at quick rate and embrace innovation.
- Knowledge of Jenkins is a plus.
- Knowledge of other software development languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus.
- A strong working knowledge of both Windows and Linux is a plus.
- Relevant experience with Puppet or C#/ASP.NET is preferred.