CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a DevOps Expert to support a large Army contract in Arlington, VA.
As a DevOps engineer on IPPS-A System Integrator CM team, you'll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You'll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious and labor intensive release and deployment tasks. You'll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your capability to automate releases and build CI-CD pipeline and DevOps skills. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of development and deployment thru automation.
You'll focus on building the continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline for the Configuration Management team for the automating the build and deployment efforts with various integration plugins. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Design and develop the CI/CD process automating the build and release cycles.
- Implement Jenkins, TeamForge SVN and Maven.
- Work in all areas of Jenkins setting up CI for new branches, build automation, plugin management and securing Jenkins and setting up master/slave configurations.
- Integrate various Version control tools, build tools, nexus and deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins to create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
- Troubleshoot build issues in Jenkins, performance and generating metrics in Jenkins
- Design, develop build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting.
- Coordinate all build and release activities, ensure release processes is well documented, source control repositories including branching and tagging.
- Maintain product release process, including generating and delivering release packages, generate various metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
- Develop and maintain documentation for installation and configuration procedures. Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Work with stakeholders for requirement analysis and design for the interfaces.
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
- An active secret clearance
- --Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering major
- 2+ years of experience with automation/configuration of the Jenkins CI/CD tool.
- 2+ years of experience with Linux shell, bash, Perl or Curl scripting language.
- 1+ year experience with PL/SQL scripting.
- Familiarity with ANT and MAVEN.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix Administration (RedHat and CentOS).
- Familiarity with Gitlab, TeamForge SVN, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible and SOAP UI.
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with DoD Configuration Management Practices and audits.
- Experience with Quest STAT tool.
- Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft.
- Tool certifications like Jenkins, GIT and Chef.
- Configuration and Change Management Process certifications.
- Security + Certification (will need to obtain)
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving