Twilio takes something very complex (communications) and makes it look easy, we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer that can do that too!
- As a member of the Technical Intelligence DevOps team you will build solutions that enable Twilions to efficiently and effectively get stuff done!
- Successful candidates will have experience integrating and deploying a variety of services as a member of a collaborative team and have no fear digging into the unknown.
- 2-3+ years of JNode/JS/Python or OOP application development
- 1-2 years of experience deploying services on AWS/Kubernetes (eks).
- Understand and be able to implement or interact with a REST API
- Great to have: Experience working with AWS ElasticSearch
- BS in Computer Science/DevOps Engineering or equivalent professional experience
As a Technical Intelligence DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Works on a plethora of issues, a great day for you would involve proposing solutions based on customer feedback, folding in opportunity to design and develop an engaging solution.
- You may work with technologies that utilize Twilio’s APIs, to provide high availability while maintaining scalability
- Automate business processes.
- You will dive into new technologies frequently, and expect to only develop on the bleeding edge creating and deploying enterprise level services, API’s and integration best practices.
- Contribute to internal frontend libraries and frameworks, processes
- Help resolve technical issues and blockers for internal customers, automate where possible.
As a DevOps Engineer your applications will be critical in positioning our products as the most engaging brand in communication.. Our wide-ranging use of communications technology offers excellent opportunities for research.