KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a DevOps Engineer for a remote position to design, administer, manage, and deploy cloud services. The DevOps Engineer must be self-motivated with exceptional planning, critical thinking, analytical and communication skills.
If you have strong DevOps experience and want to help a growing organization expand its cloud services, we encourage you to apply today!!!
- Build Amazon and Azure cloud infrastructure for development, test, and production products for data processing and application development
- Ensure secure and highly available build/test/deploy processes for IT infrastructure
- Recommend improvements to security, scalability, and cost of cloud infrastructure
- Design and implement backup, security, and disaster recovery strategies
- Administer servers by installing security patches, scripting database backup processes, and monitoring performance
- Collaborate with other IT resources to establish and implement best practices related to security, application optimization, business processes, and issue resolutions
- Advanced understanding of automation tools, such as Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins
- Advanced experience deploying and administering solutions in Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrable experience with Docker
- Experience administering Linux and Windows servers
- Experience in scripting languages, preferably Python and Bash
- Experience working in an Agile development team environment
- Proven experience working with dispersed teams
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Elastic Security, Grafana, and Logstash
- Understanding of PostgreSQL, SQL Server, and/or MongoDB database configuration and administration
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, or similar issue tracking software
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
This is a fully remote position (must be located in the U.S.). Competitive benefits and compensation! Qualified applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer.