$80K — $100K *
Our CIB Data Science group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will help build a meaningful engineering discipline, combining data, software and systems in order to engineer and maintain data science and AI solutions. Much of our support and software development focuses on building AI and machine learning capabilities in the firm, utilizing internal infrastructure and cloud platforms. You’ll join a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and taking risks. In this environment you’ll take the lead on relevant projects, supported by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow.
As a DevOps lead you will focus on the following responsibilities:
· Architect and develop and integrate 3rd party vendor products to create a platform for speech to real-time and batch text transcription.
· Participate in the deployment, maintenance and support of speech to text products and systems in production
· Run proofs of concept to compare vendor solutions
· Manage the PTO process: progressing speech to text products from development stage to testing to production.
· Develop a support model for the speech to text products in production
· Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents
· Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives
· Design self-healing and resiliency patterns
· Design automated software and product upgrades, change management, and release management solutions
· Coach teams as applicable
· Participate in the 24x7 support coverage as needed
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an software engineering discipline
· Expertise in at least one technology stack designing, coding, testing, and delivering software
· Proficiency in one or more technology domains, may be a cross-domain expert able to solve complex and mission critical problems within a business or across the firm
· Working knowledge of infrastructure components. (E.g. load balancers, cloud products , container systems, compute, storage and networks)
· Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
· Experience organizing and executing work around a defined process
· Telephony or Speech to Text products knowledge
· Natural Language Understanding / Machine Learning
Valid through: 10/31/2020