Industry: Healthcare IT•
5 - 7 years
Posted 430 days ago
Our client, a growing software development firm located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago and focused in the Healthcare industry, is looking to bring on an experienced DevOps Engineer as a full-time employee.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will lead the design, development, deployment, configuration and roll-out of their software application to all customers (hosted and self-hosted).
In addition, you will manage the Amazon Web Services environment. Responsibilities will include: Defining, designing, developing and maintaining the continuous integration and deployment processes and tools for all customers;
Managing all aspects off offsite data center including servers and networks; Analyzing and troubleshooting services running on Windows and Linux platforms ( Java, Ruby on Rails, databases ), etc. This client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, a 401K match, and a flexible work environment with the ability to work from home on occasion.
* Minimum 5years of overall experience.
* Core IT Services including Linux, WindowsNetworking ( subnet, routing tables, gateways ), Network Services ( DNS, DHCP, etc. ), Active Directory.
* Variety of databases including Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server.
* DevOps languages/tools including Java, Python, Jenkins (or similar continuous integration tool) and familiarity with Ansible or similar configuration management/deployment tool.
* Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment.
*Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, EE, Mathematics, etc. is preferred.
* Pluses include: Amazon Web Services, Nagios, Docker Containers, HAProxy, Redis, MongoDB. Familiarity running/managing Ruby on Rails applications, Grails, and Log file aggregation tools.