The IntroSpect product development team is looking for a DevOps engineer with a strong system background to build an evolve the IntroSpect Cloud Platform.
What You'll Do
- Develop and improve our production and test systems in the public cloud.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
- Design, develop and troubleshoot features related to Linux, system services and VM configuration.
- Software packaging, installation and upgrade procedures, build system.
- Support customers
Our Minimum requirements for this role are
- Wide experience with multiple cloud services, AWS and Azure experiencepreferred.
- Deployment and orchestration tools, preferred Ansible/Jenkins/Docker
- 3+ years of Python development experience, scripting.
- Strong Linux and networking knowledge
- Broad experience with databases, web servers, etc.
- Experience with Big Data technology, Hadoop, Kafka, ElasticSearch, a plus.
- Experience with networking device
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent and typically 4-6 years’ experience.
Job ID 1025482