Digital Turbine looking for a highly motivated, adaptable and talented technical individual to join our team as a Dev Ops Engineer. The Dev Ops Engineer will be building and evolving our CI/CD architecture and enabling the efficient release of our products. The Dev Ops Engineer will have experience running Kubernetes workloads in AWS. The ideal Dev Ops Engineer will also have demonstrated the ability to successfully manage complex cloud-based infrastructure for a growing organization.
Key Responsibilities of the Dev Ops Engineer:
- Building and supporting solutions using AWS services
- Manage existing and create new CI build pipelines
- Key player in configuration management, provisioning and orchestration
- Monitor and maintain system health pursuant to high levels of uptime and availability.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) and execute them if required
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts
- Occasional on-call support on a rotating roster
Minimum Job Requirements of the Dev Ops Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or demonstrated work experience
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a cloud provider, ideally AWS
- Experience building high performance, scalable and robust global platforms
Preferred Experience for the Dev Ops Engineer:
- Experience scaling monolithic and microservice-oriented production applications in AWS
- Experience with AWS CDK
- Excellent debugging skills across a variety of integrated platforms
- Experience supporting data pipelines or data warehousing applications
- Advanced experience with Linux and open source technologies
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform
- Provisioning, administration and management of cloud-based resources in AWS
- Hands-on experience with CI / CD tools – Chef, Gitlab, Jenkins
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Scripting and interpreted languages, with one or more such as Bash, Python, GO, Ruby, etc.
Reasons to Work for Digital Turbine:
- We’re a leader in an evolving industry – The mobile app business is booming and changing every day, which means that we are always adapting to stay ahead of the curve.
- Take an Opportunity to work with the industry’s top talent – Many of our employees have over a decade’s worth of experience in the mobile app space. We are a company of ‘A’ players and only look for the best people to join our team.
- We live our values – We regularly Laugh and applaud our Results with our Global partners.
- We’re a company that values diversity & inclusion. Everyone has a voice and can make their mark – Every employee has the opportunity to implement new processes, design new programs, and be creative within their unique role.
- High Growth—We’re growing quickly, which gives our employees exciting opportunities to take on new challenges and have a significant impact on the company’s future.
- Flexible work environment – Employees enjoy coming to work in jeans, working in an open environment, and lounging on couches with their laptop. We offer an unlimited vacation policy too! We work hard but respect our employee’s work/life balance and general well-being. Freedom is one of our values.
- Company Equity-- All employees are expected to make an impact, so everyone is granted stock options when they join the company.
- Equitable Compensation—we believe in every employee’s impact, giving every employee annual stock option awards, a bonus that is based on both individual and company performance and we pay a basic Living Wage.
- When we say global, we mean it—Digital Turbine has 6 physical locations around the world and employees in more than 10 countries.
- We fuel your “tank”—In addition to a great job with great people, our office kitchens are stocked with plenty of snacks and drinks to help get you through each day.
- Beer Fridays—Every Friday afternoon, the company breaks away from work to come together and unwind after a busy week. Enjoy coffee, tea, juices, soda and water anytime.