- Job Tracking ID: 512446-608820
GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA. We have three locations in the Atlanta area, Alpharetta, Glenridge Connector, and N. Druid Hills. This team is located in Alpharetta.
Build Release Engineer
As a member of the Configuration Management team, you will be responsible for providing configuration management support for all development teams and business owners to facilitate build and deployment activities. Additionally, the successful candidate will have knowledge of and experience in the implementation and continuing support of cross platform build systems, continuous integration systems, automated testing, packaging systems, multiple branched environments, and source control integration.
Key Job Functions
- Support Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps transformation initiatives under the guidance of the configuration manager/architect.
- Contribute in developing best practices for infrastructure as code (e.g.: Chef, Shell scripting), software build tools (Maven, ANT, etc.) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Gitlab.).
- Works with development and Infrastructure Teams in developing building/packaging/deployment processes for new projects.
- Work with various IT teams to automate manual release/build related activities utilizing DevOps principles.
- Setup/Configuration/Administration of Binary Repositories like Artifactory
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 4+ years of experience working with Software Build and Deployments.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with Scripting/Build tools like MAVEN, Gradle, ANT etc.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems administration.
- Hands-on working experience with the Source Code Management tools like GIT, Gitlab and TFS.
- Implementation Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes using various tools like Jenkins and Artifactory as binary repository.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to resolve issues.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.