US Citizenship Required for Federal Clearance eligibility
- Embed within Agile development teams to deliver an end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers, and external development teams to build and configure a high performing, scalable, cloud based infrastructure
- Create/develop Jenkins Pipeline using Groovy or other scripting languages to automate and/or bootstrap infrastructure provisioning and management tasks
- Build and configure delivery environments supporting CD/CI tools using an Agile delivery methodology
- Automate infrastructure and automate configuration using tools such as Terraform, CFN, Ansible
- Ensure a healthy and stable pipeline to support web based applications from build, test and deployment through multiple environments.
- Develop and maintain the following: Dockerfiles, Docker Compose files, Kubernetes service configurations, Skaffold configs, Kustomize configs, and other configurations to manage containers.
- Automate Jenkins job creation using Jenkins DSL files.
- 3 years of experience performing DevSecOps duties
- 1 years of experience creating/maintaining Docker, Docker Compose files
- 1 years of experience deploying to OpenShift or other Kubernetes clusters
- 3 years of experience creating and managing pipelines in Jenkins
- Hands-on experience developing shared declarative Jenkins pipelines using Groovy
- 2 years of experience working in AWS environments and AWS services such as EC2, S3, EBS, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and CloudFormation.
- Experience building, packaging and deploying applications using: Java, Python, Node, C, C++, C#, TypeScript, SASS/CSS, Angular/Vue/React, databases
- Solid understanding of Single Page Applications such as using NPM and Node to build, package, and deploy
- Experience configuring Git or Bitbucket Source control repos including permission, merging, branching, tagging, and hooks
- Experience integrating Jenkins Pipelines with Nexus, Twistlock/Prisma, Fortify, SonarQube and other quality and security gates.
- Ability to work in an open team environment
- Have effective verbal and non-verbal communication with peers and clients